In the past, people having hard time to figure out on how to design a CD case insert and opt to label their CDs with permanent marks on a sheet of paper that is not professional and looks ugly in comparison. Hiring a graphic designer was pricy at that day, and not everyone has the capabilities and skills to utilize graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw. That is the reason why people at that day have to skim over hundreds of CD case templates to find the CDs they are looking for, since the CD labels and DVD covers of each CDs was similar to each other.
(CD DVD Cover Maker with CD back insert templates)
But now those awful moments are long gone now. With the advancement of technology, Ronyasoft is here to deliver you their newest entry on design CD case insert designing tool named RonyaSoft CD DVD Case Making Software. With making software, you can easily design a CD case insert and covers that is beautiful and also engaging without ever need the expertise in graphical design. Thanks to make the CD case insert template system that RonyaSoft CD DVD case making software has, creating CD case inserts to decorate your case has never been easy like this before!
Steps on creating CD case inserts
RonyaSoft CD DVD case making software are a capable tool that can easily help you creating CD case inserts to label your CDs with ease. Utilizing RonyaSoft CD DVD case making software is pretty simple. All you need to how to design CD case insert to follow these steps below and you’re good to go!
- Download free trial version of RonyaSoft CD DVD case making software into your computer
- Extract the program from the package files and install RonyaSoft CD DVD case making software to into your computer to utilize it.
- Pick a CD insert template within the various selections that is available in the software.
- Start to design your own CD case insert from the template that you have chosen. You can also add custom made images that you have stored in your computer and add it into your design to spice it up a bit.
- When you have done designing the CD inserts, starts to connect the printer that you have to your PC
- Click on “Print” button and choose your print settings. Wait until the printing process finished.
- Start to cut the CD case insert that you have just printed. The size for every CD front case inserts is about 5.94 inches in wide and 4.65 inches in tall.
- Put the CD case cover into your case and, Voila! You got yourself a great CD case cover!
RonyaSoft CD DVD case making software are available free to try for over 30 days trial days. You can easily install this great software in any version of windows starts from Windows XP to the latest Windows 8.1 installment. Click here to download this amazing software now and enjoy your CD case designing to the fullest for make CD case insert!